3.22.2009

ROCKSTARS...Round 2

OK, so just like last time around, I want to share with you who the amazing folks are who have now brought my donations up past the $1000 mark! I'm also including the state they sent me their donation from, and how long I've known them. These are listed in alphabetical order by first name - based on the newest donations posted to my TNT website as of today:

Denese A (California): Denese and Lars have been friends of my family since I'd guess 1985. Their daughter and my sister went to preschool together, and were eventual college roommates. I used to babysit for all 4 of their kids. And 2 of their sons now play in a band with my brother.

Heather S (Georgia): Another one of my fellow "boot campers" who's working out at the park with me at 5:15 am! I've known Heather for about a year, and she is the sweetest girl and so fun to hang out with. Can't wait for us all to go to Florida together in a few weeks!
James B (California): My Dad, whom I've known since my birth ;-). I have the best Dad in the world! I'm so proud of him for how much he's been working out these past several years; he could totally train for a tri (or at least a 5K run)...I AM going to get him to do some event with me, he just doesn't know it yet. I love you, Dad. (If you're wondering why I'm not giving credit to both my Mom & Dad for this donation, it's because my Mom has made it abundantly clear to me that this was my Dad's donation, and that she is going to make "her own." OK. 10-4, Mom.) ;-) Yeah, my parents rock!
Victoria B (California): My Aunt Vicki, whom I've also known since my birth. She is my Mom's sister, and the 3rd-born daughter of my grandmother Vera (my personal honored hero for this journey). Aunt Vicki also lost her husband (Uncle Bob) to cancer 9 years ago, so she has seen more than her fair share of devastation from the disease. She is so sweet and selfless, and life has blessed her with a family that she adores. I love watching her and my Mom together - they are the best of friends.


THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! It means the world to me and I couldn't do any of this without you!


XOXO!

No comments: