3.08.2009

Shop For A Cause!

For any of you Gap, Banana Republic, and/or Old Navy fans - I'm passing along a great coupon for you - to thank you for supporting me in my fundraising and triathlon training journey! For 4 days only, March 12-15th, the stores mentioned will:

1. Give you 30% off your in-store purchase, AND
2. Donate 5% of your purchase to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).

Everyone wins! To print out this great coupon (which you can use as many times as you want during those 4 days), click here!!!

Thanks for your support - and if you want to pass this coupon along to family/friends/co-workers, please forward my blog link, or link this post to your blog...

I'm "TRI"-ing to save lives... want to help?

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/IronGirl09/alisejackson

No comments: