2.11.2009

3 More Days Down...

Monday: Swam for about 30 minutes at the gym after work. Tried to really work on opening my eyes under water and slow down and focus on my breathing....feeling better each time. :-)

Tuesday: 5:15am boot camp! 1 hour of running, lunges, push ups, tricep dips, ab work, and various other cardio and strength training drills! ;-)

Today: Workout #1 - 5:15am boot camp! 1 hour of running, upper body weights, push ups, and abs! Workout #2 - swam with Team from 8:00pm-9:00pm. Worked on kicking drills, back balance, side balance, active balance, and skating (these are all drills intended to build the necessary foundation for a proper, efficient freestyle swim stroke). I am not exaggerating when I say that I need these drills... I am not a good swimmer from a technical standpoint. I am so thankful for our great coaches and mentors, and am so excited to (hopefully) see improvement each week!

Tomorrow is my rest day... then boot camp on Friday morning. Right now? Sleep!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/IronGirl09/alisejackson

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE this blog, Alise. We will totally follow along! I'll link you off of my blog.

B :)

AJ said...

Thanks, Becky!!!